Service Advisors – Maximizing Every Customer Interaction – 1.5 Day Interactive Workshop (Limited to 25)
Maximizing Every Customer Interaction – 1.5 Day Interactive Workshop for Service Advisors
RETAIL SERVICE SELLING SKILLS – Advise your clients on how to maximize their vehicle experience, and sell legitimately needed services.
Exclusively for Service Advisors, this interactive, in-person workshop will focus on the skills and metrics that matter to maximize the client experience and department revenue in a fully transparent, non-confrontational and consistent way.
Retail Service Advisor Selling Skills and Customer Experience 1.5-Day Service Advisor Workshop (limited to 25 attendees)
Day 1 – April 24th
- 12:30pm – 1pm | Event Registration
- 1pm – 4pm | General Sessions
- 7:30pm – 9pm | Private Dinner
Day 2 – April 25th
- 9am – 12pm | General Sessions
- 12pm – 1pm | Interactive “Hot-seat” Q&A Lunch
- 1pm – 3pm | General Sessions
- 3pm | Event ends
270 Scientific Dr. Peachtree Corners, Suite #16, 30092 (Just a short 35 min Uber ride from the Atlanta Airport)
Service Advisors both Express and Repair or soon-to-be-promoted Service Advisors
Click on the Register BUTTON at the top of this post
Attendees will leave with actionable skills to improve their game!
- Honing skills in every facet of your Service Process to create raving fans that trust you with their investment.
- Daily habits for success and how to avoid burnout.
- Promote trust and credibility by paying attention to customers prime concerns and complete automotive needs.
- The 5 Most Common Objections and How to Prevent them
- Effectively engage and prepare customers to present additional required maintenance and repair recommendations.
- Efficiently determine customers legitimate needs while maintaining mindfulness of time spent on the process.
- Preparing a Prioritized Presentation Worksheet© using verified and specific methodology to create more legitimate sales and better repairs.
- Role-play activities to employ various closing tools and techniques when making repair and maintenance recommendations.
- Weekly follow up accountability checks built in the program with the VIP Ticket!
- Work your pay plan! – Understand KPI (Key Performance Indicators) and metrics and find areas of opportunity to predict the best result!
- What are “Lead” metrics?
- What are “lag” metrics?
- And much, much more
The workshop will be taught by John Fairchild, a leading expert and trainer on fixed operations processes and solutions.
Click on the link to register for the workshop on April 24-25
John FairchildPresident of Fairchild Automotive Solutions | Service Dept. Trainer | Speaker
John Fairchild has had a lifelong passion for cars and has been working in the Auto Parts and Repair Industry since 1980 at the age of 15. Holding just about every position in a Dealership; from cleanup to General Manager.
John Fairchild has over 40 Years of Automotive Fixed Operations Management and Consulting experience and has come upon an inevitable conclusion; customers in the marketplace are starving for professional attention anywhere you go! This phenomenon is actually amplified in the Fixed Operations arena of the Automobile Industry. That’s where Fairchild Automotive Solutions comes in.
Fairchild Automotive Solutions’ methodology “s3 Service Sales Strategies©” helps Dealers address gaps in financial and customer satisfaction Key Performance Drivers and deliver a level of service customers rave about!
John is a leading expert in training Fixed Operations Staff to perform at their highest level to achieve completely satisfied customers and excellent profits for the Dealership.
Specialties include: Service Advisor Sales and Customer Satisfaction Training, Service manager Training, KPI Metrics Tracking, Parts Manager Training, Fixed Operations personnel job training.
Dealership Fixed Ops Solutions / The World’s Best Service Advisor Sales Training© S3 Service Sales Strategies©
” Give Fairchild the opportunity, YOU will make more money!”