Maximizing Every Customer Interaction– 2 Day Interactive Workshop for Service Advisors (Limited to 25)
Maximizing Every Customer Interaction– 2 Day Interactive Workshop for Service Advisors
RETAIL SERVICE SELLING SKILLS – Advise your clients on how to maximize their vehicle experience, and sell legitimately needed services.
Exclusively for Service Advisors, this interactive, in-person workshop will focus on the skills and metrics that matter to maximize the client experience and department revenue in a fully transparent, non-confrontational and consistent way.
Retail Service Advisor Selling Skills and Customer Experience 2-Day Service Advisor Workshop (limited to 25 attendees)
May 10 & 11
270 Scientific Dr. Peachtree Corners, Suite #16, 30092 (Just a short 35 min Uber ride from the Atlanta Airport)
Service Advisors both Express and Repair or soon-to-be-promoted Service Advisors
Register with the link in this post
Attendees will leave with actionable skills to improve their game!
- Honing skills in every facet of your Service Process to create raving fans that trust you with their investment.
- Daily habits for success and how to avoid burnout.
- Promote trust and credibility by paying attention to customers prime concerns and complete automotive needs.
- The 5 Most Common Objections and How to Prevent them
- Effectively engage and prepare customers to present additional required maintenance and repair recommendations.
- Efficiently determine customers legitimate needs while maintaining mindfulness of time spent on the process.
- Preparing a Prioritized Presentation Worksheet© using verified and specific methodology to create more legitimate sales and better repairs.
- Role-play activities to employ various closing tools and techniques when making repair and maintenance recommendations.
- Weekly follow up accountability checks built in the program with the VIP Ticket!
- Work your pay plan! – Understand KPI (Key Performance Indicators) and metrics and find areas of opportunity to predict the best result!
- What are “Lead” metrics?
- What are “lag” metrics?
- And much, much more
The workshop will be taught by John Fairchild, a leading expert and trainer on fixed operations processes and solutions.
Click on the link to register for the workshop on May 10 & 11