Service Manager 2-Day Workshop (Limited to 25 attendees)
This workshop is highly interactive and limited to 25 attendees.
Who should attend?
- Service Directors
- Beginner to advanced-level Service Managers
- Team members you are considering developing into a Service Manager.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution for Service Managers and Departments.
- How to be an effective coach to your team to maximize their performance.
- Maximize warranty repair rate eligibility from the manufacturer.
- Understand the metrics and the financial statement to find areas of opportunity.
Daily habits for success and how to avoid burnout.
- Promote trust and credibility by paying attention to customers prime concerns and complete automotive needs.
- Effectively engage and prepare customers to present additional required maintenance and repair recommendations.
- Efficiently determine customers legitimate needs while maintaining mindfulness of time spent on the process.
- Preparing a Prioritized Presentation Worksheet© using verified and specific methodology to create more legitimate sales and better repairs.
- Use all of the advantages and benefits of Genuine Parts as a closing tool when making repair and maintenance recommendations.
- and much, much more.
John FairchildPresident of Fairchild Automotive Solutions | Service Dept. Trainer | Speaker
John Fairchild has had a lifelong passion for cars and has been working in the Auto Parts and Repair Industry since 1980 at the age of 15. Holding just about every position in a Dealership; from cleanup to General Manager.
John Fairchild has over 40 Years of Automotive Fixed Operations Management and Consulting experience and has come upon an inevitable conclusion; customers in the marketplace are starving for professional attention anywhere you go! This phenomenon is actually amplified in the Fixed Operations arena of the Automobile Industry. That’s where Fairchild Automotive Solutions comes in.
Fairchild Automotive Solutions’ methodology “s3 Service Sales Strategies©” helps Dealers address gaps in financial and customer satisfaction Key Performance Drivers and deliver a level of service customers rave about!
John is a leading expert in training Fixed Operations Staff to perform at their highest level to achieve completely satisfied customers and excellent profits for the Dealership.
Specialties include: Service Advisor Sales and Customer Satisfaction Training, Service manager Training, KPI Metrics Tracking, Parts Manager Training, Fixed Operations personnel job training.
Dealership Fixed Ops Solutions / The World’s Best Service Advisor Sales Training© S3 Service Sales Strategies©
” Give Fairchild the opportunity, YOU will make more money!”