First 15 Minutes – Building Rapport and Value in the Beginning of the Sale
The event at a glance
What is this class:
1.5-day, in-person training class covering the FIRST 15 minutes of a car deal.
When is it:
September 6th & 7th, 2023 (Wednesday-Thursday)
Who should attend:
- Salespeople who sell less than 20 cars a month
- Salespeople who skip steps and land on the wrong vehicle
- Salespeople who try to close on price without value being built
Where is it held:
Pinnacle Training Center (just 35 minutes north of the Atlanta airport) – 270 Scientific Rd. NW, Suite 16, Norcross, GA, 30092
Why attend this workshop:
IF a sale is lost – WHEN is it lost? Most deals are lost in the first 15 minutes of the interaction. Salespeople skip steps, assume too much, fail to build rapport, or end up wasting time focusing on the wrong things. And it costs you deals!
- Non-Sellchology Client Admission
- $995/per person
- Current-Sellchology Client Admission
- $895/per person
- Pinnacle Founders, Elites & Platinum Partners
- 2 Credits/person
A more detailed description of what’s covered:
- #1 reason why your salespeople lose “control” and how to prevent it.
- First 30 seconds with a client – what do you look for?
- The best “1st impression” approach.
- 5 psychological patterns that happen on the lot.
- How to deal with difficult people and gain rapport quickly.
- 5 psychological steps to starting the sale the right way!
- How to conduct a proper needs-analysis!
- 4 principles of urgency.
- 20 investigative questions that build rapport and value.
- 3 rules for a powerful greeting.
- 5 UNIQUE #Sellchology questions to ask to build rapport and get clients to follow you.
- 20 sub-conscious phrases that increase your influence.
- 3 RULES during the selection process that MOST salespeople BREAK!
- and much, much more.
Who is instructing:
Jonathan brings a unique perspective:
- Jonathan has had the unique privilege and honor of working with and visiting over 1,000 dealerships in 7 countries and on 3 continents.
- He has personally coached and trained salespeople to become #1 in their stores, states, regions, and even in the country.
- As the co-founder of the Pinnacle Society, he works directly with Ali Reda & Frank Crinite, two of the top salespeople in the world.
- Jonathan has coached 40 year sales veterans to double their income and helped countless new salespeople get to 6 figures in their first year.
- He is an industry insider and expert in the psychology of sales & marketing:
- 21-time speaker at NADA
- General session speaker at NIADA & RVDA
- Dozens of workshops at Digital Dealer Conference & Driving Sales Executive Summits
- 20-Group speaker
- Forbes Executive Coaches Council contributor
- Host of his own show on CBT (Car Biz Today) News Network
Agenda for the 1.5 days
Day 1 –
- 12:30pm | Event Registration
- 1:00pm – 6pm | General Sessions
Day 2 –
- 9:30am – 12:30pm | General Sessions
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm | Lunch
- 1:30pm – 3:30pm | General Sessions
- 3:30pm – Event end
- 12:30pm - 1:00pm
- 1:00 - 6:00pm
- General Sessions
- Day 1 ends
- 9:30am - 12:30pm
- General Sessions
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Lunch Break
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- General Sessions
- Event ends
Jonathan Dawson Co-founder of the Pinnacle Society | Sellchologist | Consultant | Trainer | Speaker | CoachJonathan DawsonCo-founder of the Pinnacle Society | Sellchologist | Consultant | Trainer | Speaker | Coach
Jonathan has thrived for 20 years in the automotive industry and has spent much of that time as an Internationally recognized Dealership consultant, highly sought-after sales trainer, and keynote speaker.
Jonathan has been fortunate enough to become the friend, coach, and trainer to some of the top salespeople in the automotive industry.
He helps sales professionals & managers have breakthroughs and dominate their marketplace by focusing on the psychology behind the sales and is the founder of Sellchology Selling Systems.